Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dear Sugar....

Dear Sugar,
You are basically my arch nemesis (I feel like that's not the right term, but it sounded right in my head) I have done excellent on this Primal Diet....with the exception of you Sugar.  I can't help but take a little taste of the cookies in the breakroom at work, or say no to the ADORABLE Girl Scout that lives across the street....or resist the sticker her mom put on the 3 BOXES I ordered that says "NEED more cookies?" with her phone number and email address on it.  That pack of sour gummy worms in the cafeteria, or that my neighbor at work is snacking on...CAN'T.RESIST. Or how I torture myself watching Cupcake Wars and frequently find myself googling my next cupcake creation...for no specific ocassion. Or the intense craving I continuously have for donuts and ice cream (and YES I do want them together....) YOU ARE EVIL!!!! BUT Oh So Delicious..... 

I need a SERIOUS sugar detox.  I think this is the one thing keeping me from losing those last few pounds and getting rid of my LOVE HANDLES.  PS who named them LOVE handles?  Nothing about them resembles anything I love...except my sugar addiction maybe....And maybe making me slower?  HELP.....

Anyone have any good suggestions for a sugar detox/advice for fending off the cravings/ANYTHING TO HELP ME!!

Maybe I need therapy?

No comments: